- Ages: 9-99
- Level: Intermediate
- Total Time: 5 hours
- Prerequisite Course: TechyKids Intro for Home -or- TechyKids Intro for Classrooms, Thymio Course (Beginner)
- Required Materials:Thymio Beginner Robotics Education Package, Mac or Windows Computer,
- Suggested Materials: iPad , LEGO, blue painter’s tape, card stock paper, markers or colored paper
- Skills Learned: Human Centered Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Install Software, robotics, thymio, Aseba Studio, code, Open Files, Save, Coding, iterations, Variables, Audio, Memory Card, Sound Recording, building, lego, wheels, Google Drawing, Product Diagram Drawing, Design, Lesson, Logo Design, Photo, Chroma Key, script, video, Green Screen
- Educational Standards: NGS 3.5. Engineering Design
Create your own invention while learning about coding the Thymio robot. Learn about invention and even create your own movie showing off your new innovation! This course is recommended for 4th grade and up with someone who has some of a robotics foundation or has completed the Thymio Beginner TechyKids course. You’ll love the creativity and technical skills needed to create an awesome Thymio robotic invention!
If you have already enrolled in this course, please login. If you have not enrolled yet, please press the button below to buy the TechyKids Thymio Learning System! We also have this course available for schools and organizations, email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
You can also purchase a license.